- We will collect personal data through legitimate and sound means, knowing or agreeing with the person concerned when necessary.
- Before or during the collection of personal data, we will determine the purposes for which the data is collected.
- We will collect and use personal data only for those purposes we have identified and for other assistance purposes, whether with the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be appropriate for the purposes for which it will be used, and to the extent necessary for these purposes, such data should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal data using reasonable security guarantees to ensure loss or theft, to prevent unauthorized access to it, or to prevent detection, copying, use or modification. But this does not mean our absolute commitment to this protection.
- We will provide customers with adequate information about policies and practices related to personal data management.
- We will keep personal data for the duration necessary only for those purposes.
Protecting personal information from the entry or use of third parties
Limits of responsibility
Under no circumstances will HEALOFF, its affiliates, partners, employees, officials, directors or insurance companies dealing with you or any other person be liable for any costs or damages (including any special, unintentional, disciplinary, indirect or subsequent damages), or any liability of any kind, arising or resulting from the collection, use or transfer of personal information Or processed or stored as a result of your access to the HEALOFF The Web site or applications on other means